Sunday 21 July 2013

of Polka Dots and Midis!

Hello Everyone!
If you guys are following me on facebook, you probably know about the interview of Chai and Cheese in Indulge Magazine of The New Indian Express.Yayieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
 We have so many surprises coming up for you in the next week!! New store reviews, lots of outfit posts, beautiful girls with amazing dressing sense and much more! :)

So today I have worn a dress as a skirt and teamed it up with a polka dot shirt ,my current love CORAL heels and some accessories.

I bought the dress and the top from a flea market in Assam for less than 1000 Bucks. Cool isn't it?
Dress Worn as a skirt: Flea Market
Blue Polka Dot Top: Flea Market
Belt: Zara


Coral Heels: DNA , Delhi

Bracelet: Accessories
Neck Piece: Singapore
Orange Clutch: Exhibition, Dibrugarh
We may not realize but our closet holds a lot of stuff which can be paired in different ways and make us look uber stylish. Also, I simply don't know how to pose, but I try :D.

Hope you guys like it,
Cheers
Ragini :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails